FacebookTwitterDiggDeliciousStumbleuponGoogle BookmarksRedditNewsvineTechnoratiMixxPinterest
Pin It

For those following the oven rebuild project, I have good news and bad news.  Its done! Bad news: I finished it the easy way







 After my initial good start, but my lack of time getting it done, I decided to just buy a new stove instead.   Working with only two working burners just wasn't fun.   The new stove cooks faster as well, so I think it was the right choice.   The development I put into the controller and the taken-apart hot plate will still be finished once I get more time.   In the mean time.... I can cook!